Thursday, September 25, 2008

Darn Hammie

Well, it is official, I am injured. I thought i was being a weenie but i am in pain! My hamstring, quad, and adductor are so sore and tight...can't run.

My plan is to take a few more days off and ice. I am going to start strength training...I am not a fan, but I am going to start. I figure while I am off...and I might be off running for a few weeks, I should take advantage of the extra time to get hooked on lifting. Hooked might not be the right word, but i will do my best. :).

I have too many goals to quit training, but I need to be smart. I have an ultimate goal of running a marathon in under 4 hours...more specifically in 3 hours, 45 minutes. So...I go back to the drawing board, rest, and begin my training again later. hopefully no more than two weeks for now.

No comments: