Friday, September 26, 2008

Still Resting

Well, I got through another day with no run. I taught Strength class and did a lot of it with my participants, I just stopped when I felt painful twinges in my hamstring or glute. All I could think about today was how good a run would feel, but I know it would not be a good idea. A friend asked if I would be doing the Living History Farms Cross Country race in November and what seemed like a good idea a few months ago is now a scary one. While I think it would be great fun, i don't want to take the chance of running on uneven terrain and reinjuring myself. For now I am sticking with sidewalks and treadmills. :)

So tomorrow I begin my strength training regimen. Not really looking forward to it, but who knows, maybe it will grow on me.

No comments: