Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 and 1

This week it is a run 5 minutes, walk 1. Can I do it? Of course I can. Do I want to? That's debatable. LOL to myself. I want to, I think.

Over this past weekend I spent an incredible 30 minutes doing a Yoga video with my sisters-in-law and my mom. Now, I am not a fan of Yoga but I thought it would be fun to do this and my mom really wanted us to. I figured it would be no big deal and I would go about my weekend with no issues.

I was wrong! Sunday morning I woke up with sore abs and sore low back muscles...not because they were hurt, but because I evidently don't use them enough. I am so adding Yoga into my workout routine! Woo Hoo!

Tomorrow I plan to start this weeks running plan...please everyone, think positive thoughts. :)

CuteRunnerGirl
www.cuterunnergirl.blogspot.com

No comments: