Monday, March 8, 2010

Woo Hoo! Recelebrating Week 1

I will admit that I really didn't want to run tonight, but I will also admit the silly reason why. I did not want to change into my workout clothes. Silly, right? But it gives me more time to talk myself out of running so I don't like to do it. I decided to put running pants on and run in my work shirt. :) Then I hit the jackpot....the wedding of Jason and Molly from the Bachelor! Who can resist something like that. Needless to say, my mind was totally on wedding and lovey dovey stuff and not really on my run, which seemed to fly by!

I am so glad I did it. I feel like I am back on the wagon, last week was not a total loss and I can do what I set out to do, which is learn how to run for 30 minutes. :) Now if only I can get a certain someone (you know who you are) to go to the Y for 30 minutes. :) I would be a most happy camper. Well, that is all you get for tonight. Great run for repeating Week 1, tomorrow night I cross train. Have a great Tuesday!

CuteRunnerGirl

No comments: