Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slow to Get Going

Yes, it is Wednesday and I have yet to start Week 2's running plan. I know what it is and I am totally planning on doing it, I just haven't yet. Last night I got sidetracked playing with the doggies I am dog-sitting for and then I realized just how tired I was and with a 645 AM client this morning, I just wasn't ready to rev up my body and have it keep me up all night.

So, will tonight be the night? I sure hope so because I really want to run! This week's plan is run for 2 minutes, walk for one. Ooooo, can you stand it? It's gonna be tough! (sarcasm). They really should invent an icon for sarcasm. If they already have and you know what it is, please pass it along.

I would appreciate positive thoughts from everyone today that I will get Run 1 for Week 2 completed today. Given that I was up at 6 am and work until 7:30 tonight, it could be quite the challenge for me.

I will update all tomorrow! I know you are on the edge of your seats! :) Have a great Wednesday!

CuteRunnerGirl

No comments: