Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 2...A bust

Well, week 2 did not go as planned. Not a major setback but it definitely is forcing me to review my barriers to running. Time of day, being tired, and mixed up priorities seem to be the big ones. So how am I going to deal with those? I am going to sleep on it and have some answers tomorrow.

In the mean time, I am going back to week 1. I will repeat what that week calls for rather than bumping up what little intensity there is not so much as punishment for not moving ahead, but more as a way to keep my body moving at the pace it is supposed to. I am human and I have set this goal to run and as I proceed with this goal, I have to remove the barriers that are in my way. I talk to a lot of my personal training clients about their barriers to exercising and eating right....I have to do the same thing for myself. Week 1, do-over. :) I don't mind, its extra practice and it will pay off in the long run.

CuteRunnerGirl

No comments: