Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 1 is Complete!

I did it! I finished week number one. It wasn't really that hard given that all I had to do was walk/run, but anyone that knows me knows that I like to start tasks and then follow them in the order I decide, not in the order given. :) In this case, I followed the directions to the letter and feel pretty good.

I haven't looked at my 8-week Beginner plan for Week 2 yet but I doubt the walk/run will be that much different than last week, probably just a few minor changes to get my endurance up a smidge without hurting me. That is the ultimate goal here....endurance without getting hurt. :)

So, tonight I will look over my runnersworld.com plan, decide what nights will work best and set my schedule around the plan. Short post today, but wanted to celeberate out loud that I actually completed week 1!

Pat on the back for cuterunnergirl!

No comments: