Friday, March 26, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? Running, of course. Well, not the whole time since my last blog, but part of it. I have a lot on my plate these days and getting the runs in can be a battle with my mind because I sometimes would rather go home and take a nap or after work go home and eat some ben and jerry's. But I can honestly say I have been keeping up with it.

I am on Week 3 but technically redoing Week 2 because I didn't read my directions all the way through. That is another weakness I have. But I am considering it a strength in this case because it has provided me with another week of running at a pace I can handle before pushing me on to a pace that will me tougher for me. Baby steps. :)

So right now I am doing 4 min run/ 1 min walk and I love it. Next week is 5 min run/ 1 min walk and that might be a bit more of a challenge but it is only one measley minute, right? That's what I will tell myself.

I am going strong with the running and I'm not ready for a marathon or even a 5k but I am on track and that is what I promised myself.


CuteRunnerGirl

http://www.cuterunnergirl.blogspot.com/

No comments: